What God is doing...
- Pray for our open staff positions to be filled with just the right people God wants to add to our team. We need to hire a part-time marketing person at our Crestview Hills location and a part-time assistant at our Falmouth location. If anyone is interested in learning more about these open positions, contact Karen Class at 859-341-0767, ext. 12. We are excited to share that the blueprints for our Covington location build-out are in their final stages, and we are getting ready to begin demolition of the existing space soon. Please continue to pray for financial provision for the remodel, for patience through the process, and for every detail to work out smoothly.
- We recently had the privilege of celebrating all of our wonderful volunteers with a Volunteer Appreciation Christmas Party. It was a fun and special evening! We can’t do what we do without the help of our volunteers, and we are so thankful for each one that the Lord has brought to serve with us.
- We have been abundantly blessed with material items this year, which has enabled us to give out lots of baby items to moms, dads, and babies who are in need in our community. We are so grateful for the generosity of our supporters!
- We praise God for all of our abortion-minded clients who chose life for their babies this year! And we are so grateful for our ultrasound technology, which is a powerful tool to give these moms and dads a glimpse of the life growing in the womb and to help them fall in love with their precious babies.
- Please pray for each client who walks through our doors for pregnancy confirmation, options mentoring, material assistance, parenting classes, etc. Pray that hearts will be softened to hear the truth and that courage would be stronger than fears.
- Pray for our clients who chose life this year. Many of them have difficult circumstances in their lives, but they are courageously carrying their pregnancies and raising their babies.
- Pray for our clients who did not choose life for their babies. Pray that they’re able to find the hope and healing they need through Christ.
- Pray for all of our mentors as they meet with clients. Pray that God will equip them with compassion, truth, and love as they live out Christ’s love to our clients.
- Pray that God will bring more volunteers to our centers. We need more men and women to join our amazing team of volunteers.