There are many ways to give!
Check or Cash
Please make checks payable to Grace Fellowship Church. These may be dropped off in the offering boxes at the exits of the Worship Center at the Florence Campus, by the exits at the Fort Thomas Campus or in person at the church offices during normal office hours. Checks may also be mailed to the address below:Grace Fellowship Church
9379 Gunpowder Road
Florence KY 41042
Additional Ways to Support GFC
Amazon Smile works the exact same as Amazon Prime. The only difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice! (hint, hint… Grace Fellowship!)
The catch. You have to start at smile.amazon.com when you shop.
The first time to go there, you can search for Grace Fellowship Evangelical Free Church and choose that as the charity. It will remember it for the future. Again, you still get all your Prime benefits if you are a Prime member and it gives a percentage back to GFC. It will show “Supporting…” right under the search bar when you go there.
Kroger Community Rewards
Did you know you can enroll in the Community Rewards program to raise money for Grace Fellowship Missions (Ambassadors of Grace International) simply by doing your grocery shopping? If you’re already enrolled, it takes all of 2 minutes to re-enroll … and just 5 if you’re enrolling for the first time!
The process is super easy:
1. Go to kroger.com/communityrewards
2. Sign in (if you’ve already registered with Kroger) or select “Create an Account”
3. After you sign in – or as you go through the account creation process – you will be asked to enter our assigned # – CD377 (listed as AOGI / Grace Fellowship Church)
4. Once you enter the # and select “Search,” the system will list AOGI / Grace Fellowship Church as an option
5. Click the radio dial next to our name, then click “Enroll”
6. That’s it!!
Kroger will donate 3% of your purchase total to GFC … or in other words, for every $100 you spend at Kroger, we get $3 of it.