GIVE THE NEW WAY WITH PUSHPAY
Give using your mobile phone!
Text “graceky” or “gracemissions” to 77977
Why We Give
The very heart of the Gospel is about giving. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son.” (John 3:16). And the amazing grace that saves us is also the grace that grows us and frees us to become sacrificial givers – just like our Savior. That’s why the Apostle Paul exhorted us to “see that you also excel in this grace of giving… For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor” (2 Corinthians 8:7,9). We never look more like our Savior than when we’re sacrificially giving away our lives and investing our money into something bigger than us. We hope you’ll join us in the joy of seeing what God can do for you and through you when you decide to become a sacrificial grace-giver!
There are many ways to give!
Check or Cash
Give by cash or check by putting them in the offering boxes at any of the campuses or mail checks to the address below. Checks can be made payable to Grace Fellowship Church.Grace Fellowship Church
9379 Gunpowder Road
Florence KY 41042
Automatic Bill Pay
Through your own bank, set Grace Fellowship Church as the vendor.
Year-End Giving Statements
Year-end statements are available now through your Pushpay account. Log in to your account and select Giving Statements on the left-hand side. Please note: giving records are no longer available through inFellowship.
Having trouble accessing your giving records?
- Be sure you are checking your giving records through Pushpay, NOT inFellowship.
- If your email address in Pushpay does not match the one you used for inFellowship, then it’s likely your giving records are not syncing. If this is the case, please let us know here and we can sync your accounts for you.
- Each giving statement is set up on an individual basis, not per household. If your statement looks incomplete, please also check your spouse’s account.
If you have any further questions, email [email protected].
If you would prefer to have a paper copy of your giving statement mailed to you, please click here.
Additional Ways to Support GFC
Kroger Community Rewards
Did you know you can enroll in the Community Rewards program to raise money for Grace Fellowship Missions (Ambassadors of Grace International) simply by doing your grocery shopping? If you’re already enrolled, it takes all of 2 minutes to re-enroll … and just 5 if you’re enrolling for the first time!
The process is super easy:
1. Go to kroger.com/communityrewards
2. Sign in (if you’ve already registered with Kroger) or select “Create an Account”
3. After you sign in – or as you go through the account creation process – you will be asked to enter our assigned # – CD377 (listed as AOGI / Grace Fellowship Church)
4. Once you enter the # and select “Search,” the system will list AOGI / Grace Fellowship Church as an option
5. Click the radio dial next to our name, then click “Enroll”
6. That’s it!!
Kroger will donate 3% of your purchase total to GFC … or in other words, for every $100 you spend at Kroger, we get $3 of it.
Amazon Smile works the exact same as Amazon Prime. The only difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice! (hint, hint… Grace Fellowship!)
The catch. You have to start at smile.amazon.com when you shop.
The first time to go there, you can search for Grace Fellowship Evangelical Free Church and choose that as the charity. It will remember it for the future. Again, you still get all your Prime benefits if you are a Prime member and it gives a percentage back to GFC. It will show “Supporting…” right under the search bar when you go there.