What God is doing...
- Grace Fellowship Church raised a total of $21,520.63 during the Baby Bottle Campaign during the beginning of the year!
- Our new Covington location renovation is going well!
- Our recent Walk for Life was also a huge success! Thanks to all who participated.
Pray and Serve!
- We are seeking male mentor coverage for every hour at all of our centers, Crestview Hills and Falmouth, and Covington (when the remodel is complete later this year.)
Become a Male Mentor!
- Time commitment: 2 or 3-hour shift each week (2 hours if it’s in the evening).
- New Hope provides all of the necessary training. There are self-paced educational pieces that include some online video training, as well as shadowing, role playing, etc.
How to Get Started:
- Email Allie Henderson ([email protected]) or via phone (859-341-0767).
- Allie will schedule a time for you to come in to meet her, take a tour of the center, and pick up a volunteer application.
- Once the application is completed and returned, Allie will call references, do the background check, set up an informal interview with the interested party, etc.
- If we feel like all things check out on our end and the individual seems like a good fit for a volunteer mentor position, we will proceed with setting them up on a shadowing schedule.
- The whole tour-to-interview process can move quickly, like in as little as a week or two, depending on how quickly they return the completed application. The length of the training process fluctuates depending on the individual.