Fall Retreat 2023
Grace Students | Florence Campus
Everything You Need to Know
- Registration payment must be paid in full at time of registration.
- Full refund available if cancelation is 2 weeks before the trip.
- Students are to be dropped off at the Florence Campus at Entrance A on Oct 27 (9379 Gunpowder Rd, Florence, KY 41042) at 4pm.
- Dinner provided on Friday.
- Buses will be rolling out at 4:30pm. Please text Ryan Conlon at 614-419-8343 if you are running late.
- Students are to be picked at the Florence Campus on Oct 29 at 3pm.
- See packing list below.
- Scholarships are available. We never want finances to be a hindrance to attending Fall Retreat. Email Ryan Conlon (Director of High School Ministry) at [email protected] or Caleb Lewis (Director of Middle School Ministry) at [email protected].
- If your student is taking medication on the trip we will need it noted on the registration form.
- Students are responsible for their own medication. If your child needs help from a leader to take and/or keep track of meds please make a note on registration.
- In the event of an emergency, parents may contact Ryan Conlon at 614-419-8343 or Caleb Lewis at 859-657-6174.
- Weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Alcohol, tobacco, and drugs of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- You can contact Brooke Hutchinson, Assistant to the Florence Campus Student Ministry, at [email protected].