Winter Retreat 2024
Grace Students | Fort Thomas
Fort Thomas Middle and High School Students are invited to dive into God’s Word and have great small group discussions with church family. This is a great way to start off the new year for students looking for friendship & community!
Everything You Need to Know
- Registration payment must be paid in full at time of registration.
- Full refund available if cancelation is 2 weeks before the trip.
- Students are to be dropped off at the Florence Campus on January 12 at 4pm.
- Drop off will be between 4:00-4:30pm. Please text Joey Koo if you are running late at (859) 620-8099.
- Students are to be picked at the Florence Campus on January 14 around 8pm.
- We will send out a text message when we are 30 minutes away from the campus.
- See packing list below
- We never want finances to be a hindrance to attending Winter Retreat! Email Joey for more information at [email protected].
- If your student is taking medication on the trip, we will need it noted on the registration form.
- Students are responsible for their own medication. If your child needs help from a leader, please make an additional note on registration form.
- In the event of an emergency, parents may contact the Student Ministry Director, Joey Koo: (859) 620-8099.
- You can contact Joey Koo at [email protected]