Camp Harvest, MI
June 12-17, 2023
Current 8th-12th Graders
High School Camp Details
June 12-17, 2023
- Click the registration button above.
- Click “Register“
- Create an account or use login information from last year
- Select individual or click Click + A Person to add a camper
- Enter password: GraceKY
- Complete the form. You can click “No, this information is not complete. I will return to my account at a later time and complete it” on each page to pay the deposit and complete the form later.
Everything You Need To Know
- Registration payment must be paid in full at time of registration.
- Full refund available if cancelation is 2 weeks before the trip.
- Students are to be dropped off at the Fort Thomas Campus on June 12 at 6:30am.
90 Alexandria Pike, Fort Thomas, KY 41075
- Students are to be picked at the Fort Thomas Campus on June 17 at 6:30pm.
- We will send out a text message to communicate with parents the exact time of pick-up.
- See packing list below.
- We never want finances to be a hindrance to attending camp, email [email protected] about a scholarship.
- If your student is taking medication on the trip we will need it noted on the registration form and declared at check-in. Medication will be administered by the camp nurse.
- Don’t forget to retrieve your student’s medication at pick-up.
- In the event of an emergency, parents may contact Ryan Conlon at 614-419-8343.
- Cell phones and all other electronic devices are strictly prohibited throughout the week; they are allowed on the bus ride to and from camp. All devices will be collected upon arrival to camp and redistributed upon departure from camp.
- Knives, airsoft/paintball guns, and/or weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Alcohol, tobacco, and drugs of any kind are strictly prohibited.