Praise God with us!
- Hundreds of high school and middle school students all over NKY have been hearing the gospel message each week!
- 88 NKU /college students attended a camp outreach weekend in Virginia – Praise God for great fruit from that trip!
- We have started a new Wyldlife (middle school) ministry at Woodland Middle!
Join us in prayer-
- For our large 25th Anniversary Celebration, Monday night, Oct 25.
- Leaders to be encouraged by students’ responses to the gospel.
- Fall weekends with students (middle school Nov 5-7, high school Nov 19-21).
Please also pray Acts 26:18 for the students we are seeking to reach – that God will “open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they my receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.“
Young Life invites kids to follow Christ, cares for them regardless of their response, and changes lives in the process. Young Life doesn’t start with a program. It starts with adults who are concerned enough about kids to go to them, on their turf and in their culture, building bridges of authentic friendship. These relationships don’t happen overnight — they take time, patience, trust and consistency. Young Life’s mission is to introduce adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith.