- Praise God for the incredible New Year’s Eve celebration Young Life held with students! They rented out the NKU recreation center for over 400 students!
- Praise Him for the dozens of kids that gave their life to following Jesus this fall!
- Please pray for encouragement for the leaders as they make choices everyday to love and share life with teens
- Ask the Father to continue to provide opportunities in the harder communities – Bellevue, Ludlow, Lloyd, Boone County, and Dayton high schools
- As always, YL needs the Lord to provide for the financial needs this growing ministry
- Please also pray for wisdom in developing and growing YL’s new Wyldlife (middle school) ministry
Young Life invites kids to follow Christ, cares for them regardless of their response, and changes lives in the process. Young Life doesn’t start with a program. It starts with adults who are concerned enough about kids to go to them, on their turf and in their culture, building bridges of authentic friendship. These relationships don’t happen overnight — they take time, patience, trust and consistency. Young Life’s mission is to introduce adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith.