Young Life invites kids to follow Christ, cares for them regardless of their response, and changes lives in the process. Young Life doesn’t start with a program. It starts with adults who are concerned enough about kids to go to them, on their turf and in their culture, building bridges of authentic friendship. These relationships don’t happen overnight — they take time, patience, trust and consistency. Young Life’s mission is to introduce adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith.
Praise God with us!
• for the 19 new leaders that are currently going through training and will be placed in Young Life ministries across NKY this Spring!
Please pray for-
• school ministries to grow- we want to reach more teens with the gospel and to see more teens discipled!
• summer camp trips this summer- that students hearts would be open to the message!
• the current board of directors as they seek to raise more money than ever before to support the growing NKY Young Life ministry.
• more “workers for the harvest field”- we are always looking for more young people who are willing to sacrifice for the gospel!
“When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” -Matthew 9:37