Fall Retreat 2022
Grace Students | Independence Campus
Independence High and Middle schoolers are invited to get away for the weekend with us for worship, teaching, fun, and fellowship! Join us in October as we enjoy the fall weather and take a break from the normal flow of life.
Everything You Need to Know
- Registration payment must be paid in full at time of registration.
- Full refund available if cancelation is 2 weeks before the trip.
- Students are to be dropped off at the Independence Campus on Oct 28 (1677 Delaware Crossing, Independence, KY 41051) at 5pm.
- Drop off is between 5:00-5:30pm. Please text Stephen Petrie if you are running late at (859) 391-2960.
- Students are to be picked at the Independence Campus on Oct 30 around 3pm.
- We will send out a text message when we are 30 minutes away from campus.
- Packing list coming soon!
- We never want finances to be a hindrance to attending Fall Retreat, email Stephen for more information at [email protected].
- If your student is taking medication on the trip we will need it noted on the registration form.
- Medicine will be collected at drop-off and returned at pick-up.
- Please bring the medicine in the original container with your students name on it.
- In the event of an emergency, parents may contact the Student Ministry Director.
- Stephen Petrie, Director of Student Ministry: (859) 391-2960
- Knives, airsoft/paintball guns, and weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Alcohol, tobacco, and drugs of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- You can contact Stephen Petrie at [email protected]