Worship Ministry Internship
A paid internship designed to offer an individual pursuing the path of worship leader/pastor/director the opportunity to gain practical ministry experience while serving alongside other leaders and volunteers in an established church with vibrant worship spread throughout multiple venues.
Position type: Temporary 12 month internship.
Hours: 10-15 hours per week.
Reports to: Director of Worship
Who we’re looking for:
- A committed follower of Christ with a passion for worship in the local church
- An individual with experience leading congregational singing while playing either piano or guitar
- A team builder with a desire to equip others to participate in and/or lead others in worship
What you would do:
- Lead 2-4 worship services each month. Split between 3 campuses, Student Ministry events, and other ministry events.
- Plan, communicate, and schedule various components of the worship ministry
- Assist Director of Worship in creating additional supporting content for singing times (background images, audio loops, videos, etc.)
What’s in it for you?
- Growth of musical and spiritual gifts in the context of a local church
- Participation in relational discipleship in order to experience growth and change at “close range”
- Opportunities to contribute in creating content for worship events and promotion of worship, as well as collaborate in the songwriting process
How do you apply?
Submit your video audition, written application, and resume HERE.