Florence middle and high schoolers are invited to get away for the weekend with us for worship, teaching, fun, and fellowship! Join us in January as we brave the cold and take a break from the normal flow of life.
Who: Florence Middle & High School Students
When: Jan 14-16, 2022
Where: Butler Springs Christian Camp
3701 State Rte 41, Hillsboro, OH 45133
Cost: Before Dec 12: $120 per person
After Dec 12: $150 per person
*Requested crewneck size guaranteed if registered by Dec 12
Registration DEADLINE: Dec 31
Everything You Need to Know
- Registration payment must be paid in full at time of registration.
- Full refund available if cancelation is 2 weeks before the trip.
- Students are to be dropped off at the Florence Campus on Jan 14 (9379 Gunpowder Rd, Florence, KY 41042) at 4pm.
- Buses will be rolling out at 4:30pm. Please text Ryan Conlon if you are running late at 614-419-8343.
- Students are to be picked up at the Florence Campus on Jan 16 at 12:30pm.
- See packing list below.
- Full and partial scholarships are available! We never want finances to be a hindrance to attending Winter Retreat. Email Ryan for more information at [email protected]
- If your student is taking medication on the trip we will need it noted on the registration form.
- Students are responsible for their own medication. If your child needs help from a leader or the camp nurse to take and/or keep track of meds please make an additional note on registration.
- In the event of an emergency, parents may contact Ryan Conlon, Director of High School Ministry, at 614-419-8343.
- Again, this number is to be used for emergencies only.
- Knives, airsoft/paintball guns, and weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Alcohol, tobacco, and drugs of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- You can contact Brooke Hutchinson, Assistant to Florence Campus Student Ministry, at [email protected].