Why Fun Matters | 10/27/19 Recap
The Couch Time Podcast
Why Fun Matters
Josh, Stephen, and Joey talk about the importance of fun and how you can incorporate fun into your family culture.
– Fun is about building relationships and breaking down barriers.
– Fun lets your student know that you like and care about them.
– How can you say “yes” more than you say “no”?
– Invite your student’s friend over and interact with them.
– What are ways you can create memories with your student?
– Plan ahead! Brainstorm ways of having fun and make it “spontaneous” with your student.
– What is one step you can take to start making more time for your student?
– Do you view your family as a collection of individuals or as a unified team?
– Do you sacrifice your time intentionally for your student?
– Ask your student for ideas of what they would want to do.
1. The Parent Equip Night with guests Ryan & Julia Petrie
2. Pastor Brian’s Update on the Director of High School Ministry at Florence
3. Register for the Dating & Students webinar! (11/4)