Parent Equip Conference
October 10, 2020 | All Campuses
- Parents of Middle & High School Students | All Campuses
- Saturday, October 10, 2020 | 8:30am – 3:30pm
- In-person at the Florence Campus OR via Livestream
Guest Speaker: Scott O’Malley
What is the cost?
The conference is FREE!
Who should attend?
Parents of Middle and High School students.
Why should I attend?
- Have rebellious or angry teenagers?
- Have adopted or foster kids?
- Feel like you have an US versus THEM mentality when it comes to your kids?
- Feel like you and your spouse are not on the same page?
- Get angry easily because you just don’t know what to do?
- Need encouragement and reminders in your parenting journey?
If you answered YES to one or more of these questions, then this conference is for you!
Do I need to wear a mask?
Due to COVID restrictions, we are asking that:
- In-person attendees social distance as much as possible.
- Wear masks while entering the building and where social distancing isn’t a possible. (Aside from those who have medical exemptions)
Will there be food?
Yes! We will be providing Chic-fil-a bagged lunches.
Will there be childcare?
No, we will not be providing childcare for in-person participants.
Can I come if I don't have middle or high school students?
Absolutely! Just select “Neither” in the Student Grace Level when registering. 🙂
Will I be able to watch the conference later online?
Absolutely! We will be recording it and posting in a place where you can view the conference at a later time.