Grace Fellowship Church is hosting four of our clubs this spring! Club is where we get to serve our friends a meal, proclaim the truth about Jesus, play a bunch of silly games, sing songs, and dance the night away. Our favorite night of the month no doubt! If you or your community group would like to provide a meal for 70-80 of our friends, our spring club dates are January 18, February 8 & 22, and April 18, please shoot Jeremy an email at the button above! We usually kick off club with dinner at 6 p.m!
Praise God with us!
• The Lord is rewarding the faithfulness of our leaders with much relational fruit. We’ve met 25 new students in the two months since school started this year, simply by showing up. We’re seeing the results of this effort reflected in our club and campaigner meetings, which are experiencing tremendous growth!
• One major need we’ve been praying for over the past year has been for the Lord to raise up new leaders for our ministry. He’s answered those prayers with the additions of Brandon Riley and Whitney Graham to our team this summer!
• The Royal Prom was a huge win for our friends with disabilities as over 400 guests heard and experienced the Gospel! Christ was glorified, friends were treated like the sons and daughters of the King that they are, and love ruled one of our favorite nights of the year!
• Young Life Capernaum’s Annual Fundraising Banquet is November 5. Please pray for the Lord to bring new co-laborers to the banquet and to financially provide what our ministry needs to continue to serve our friends with excellence.
• We are extremely excited about the number of high school seniors and college freshmen interested in serving as Capernaum leaders in the future. Pray that the Lord continues to cast vision in those hearts and develop a healthy, sustainable pipeline of leadership for our ministry.
• Personally, my wife Aubrey and I are in the process of closing on a home here in Northern Kentucky! Please join us in praying that the Lord would be in all of those logistics and that our future home would be one where Christ is glorified and experienced by lots of people!
Young Life Capernaum exists to show our friends with disabilities that they are accepted, loved and needed. Capernaum wants to introduce our friends to Jesus Christ and help them grow in their faith. They do this by pulling together a community where our friends can experience fun, friendship and growth!