Praise God with us!
God has been faithful to sustain Through the Gate during this time! While monthly donations took a hit, a few souls were moved to give more abundantly. Their community also granted their request to access its Covid Emergency Assistance Fund. They were greatly blessed! So much so, that TTG was able to afford to install central air, saving them a significant amount of funds over time!
In addition to providing for them financially, the Lord has blessed TTG’s residents and internal affairs. One graduate who arrived homeless and malnourished was accepted into local housing, where her apartment was fully furnished by TTG supporters before she even arrived. She will continue to serve the Lord at Through the Gate in hopes of sharing the grace and hope she herself received. God also worked abundantly in her physical life, bringing her out of a medical scare and blessing her with the gift of service.
Join us in prayer that –
• Through the Gate staff will continue to be zealous in their thirst for eternal things
• More graduates are moved in their hearts to desire TTG ministry as a career option
• Through the Gate will increase in operational funds, so that they can continue growing their staff and resident capacity
• The Lord will bless the works of their hands and cause them to prosper in doing what is pleasing to Him
• Women who are currently in the program are transformed by the word of God as it is being shown to them
• So far as there is a need, the beds remain full of hearts receptive to the hope of the gospel of Jesus Christ
Thank you for praying!
Through the Gate’s vision is to help women be free of the destructive habits that have led them to use drugs and alcohol; to see them learn to live in such a way that they could restore broken relationships with friends, families and their kids. We want to help them be free of the bondage they’re under.