- Through the Gate has brought yet another graduate on staff! Morgan is a blessing to us and is preparing to marry a godly man this fall!
- Rockpoint Church came out to volunteer throughout the past week to do some construction and maintenance on our women’s home!
- the Lord would provide the means and the people for Through the Gate to expand, to save the lives of more women, and to make more disciples
- there would be balance and sincerity within our home, creating an environment ripe for sharing and receiving God’s word
- Through the Gate is looking for interns to come, live, and serve at our women’s treatment facility for a one year period. Interns will build new and unforgettable relationships, create memories, and learn to minister to women coming out of some of the darkest circumstances. If you’d like to know more, please email Steve by clicking the button at the top of the page.
Through the Gate’s vision is to help women be free of the destructive habits that have led them to use drugs and alcohol; to see them learn to live in such a way that they could restore broken relationships with friends, families and their kids. We want to help them be free of the bondage they’re under.