- Through The Gate is currently in it’s 5th year of bringing the truth of the gospel to women struggling in addiction!
- We have had 9 women successfully complete our 8 month program this year so far and hired another graduate on staff!
- Completion of the current facility to accommodate more women
- Hiring of interns– they are a much needed to meet our growing demands
- Mentors to come alongside the women in the program and recent graduates
- Through the Gate is looking for interns to come, live, and serve at our women’s treatment facility for a one year period. Interns will build new and unforgettable relationships, create memories, and learn to minister to women coming out of some of the darkest circumstances. If you’d like to know more, you can contact Dave Wernz, GFC’s Director of Missions & Mobilization at [email protected] or email Steve at Through the Gate by clicking the button at the top of the page.
“Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it.
But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”
Through the Gate’s vision is to help women be free of the destructive habits that have led them to use drugs and alcohol; to see them learn to live in such a way that they could restore broken relationships with friends, families and their kids. We want to help them be free of the bondage they’re under.