Praise the Lord with us!
We continue to see God work in mighty ways and it is a joy to see Him work in all the details as we are praying for our friends and each other! We have seen Him answer abundantly as we ask! Praise Him! We are so thankful for the continued favor to serve each week in the clubs!
Please pray with us-
• We desperately want to see our friends freed from the bondage of addiction. Ask God to destroy the strongholds many of them are enslaved to and to soften their hearts and open their eyes to the freedom He alone can bring!
• We are praying for vulnerability and authenticity in relationships with our friends working at the clubs. Often it is hard to get past surface conversations, but our team is trying to learn the art of asking intentional questions and practice active listening to better get to know our friends. Please pray for eyes to see and ears to hear the cries of our friends hearts and for us to bring those requests before our Father.
• Pray for our volunteers to be rooted and grounded in Christ and for freedom for each as they draw close to Jesus. May God be stretching and growing each of us to be more like Him and to best reflect Him to others!
• Safety, wise decisions & sober minds- please pray for our friends’ children – for their innocence to be protected, for their safety while their moms work late into the night, and for those who are in the care of others. Pray for our friends who are working towards getting their children and that they will ask for help and support as needed! Pray for our friends as they work late hours. Pray for wise decisions and sober minds. Please pray for our volunteers who serve each week to be aware of the very real spiritual battle around them and for their protection coming and going each week.
• Please pray for the relationships we have with the club owners and ultimately that they would meet Jesus, as well!
• Pray our friends will know and experience the glory and power of Isaiah 1:18-
“Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.”
Opportunity to serve!
• We need a team of people who love to cook and bless others through food and hospitality and want to share their gift with our ministry! A cooking team would greatly bless our ministry by freeing up our outreach volunteers to focus on relationships and not the details of food coordination each Thursday evening. You can sign up to do just that HERE! This would be a great serving opportunity for a community group to do together!
Scarlet Hope exists to share the hope and love of Jesus with women in the adult entertainment industry.