Upcoming Events Next Week – both on Tuesday, April 6!
Lunch & Learn is a lunch time event for pastors, ministry leaders, and women’s ministry leaders. Pastor Dave Stone and Scarlet Hope’s founder, Rachelle Starr, will share the mission of Scarlet Hope and offer ways we can mobilize our churches to share the hope and love of Jesus to women in the adult entertainment industry.
A Night of Hope is an evening event where Rachelle Starr will share about the heart of our organization and stories of hope that have come out of the work that Scarlet Hope is doing across the country. Please join us and discover how you can rise up as voices of truth, prayer warriors, volunteers, and supporters of our mission to share the hope and love of Jesus with the women we serve.
Learn more and register at cincinnati.scarlethope.org/events!
Praise God with us!
- Season of celebrating! Two of our ladies are expecting precious little ones (both with due dates in the next few weeks). We were overjoyed to host a baby shower for one of our ladies and her baby. It was a sweet time of laughter, love, and celebration! We are working to schedule a shower for our other friend soon to lavishly love and support her and her baby.
- We are thankful for God’s provision allowing us to hire two part-time administrative assistants. This is allowing us to focus on specific efforts for our ministry’s growth and help us move towards our goal to launch our online outreach by the end of the year. Please continue to pray for this next step as support staff is vital for the online/texting ministry.
- Praise for continued favor in the clubs! We are deeply thankful for God’s continued favor through COVID interruptions and uncertainties. We were welcomed back after each shutdown by management and our ladies!
Join us in prayer-
- Lady D– Praising God that she decided to leave the clubs and attended a detox program. She decided not to commit to a long-term rehab program at this time. Her living environment is safe, but not sustainable long term. Please pray for her to remain clean, to have the determination to find secure housing, and explore/follow through regarding job possibilities.
- Dancer S– Received a difficult health diagnosis, but treatable if intentional steps are taken. She has spiraled under the weight of this diagnosis and withdrawn a little from our team. Please pray she grows weary of the clubs and the uncertainty that life creates; pray for her to be drawn to God and to our team for support; pray for God to intervene in some of her choices that could cause further health complications.
Opportunities to serve-
There are many ways to serve within Scarlet Hope Greater Cincinnati!
We are looking for volunteers to join our Prayer Team, Cooking Team, and our Outreach Team (Outreach- women only). Also, we are working towards establishing a Crisis Response Team to assist the online ministry later in the year. If you are interested in more information, please email [email protected].
Scarlet Hope exists to share the hope and love of Jesus with women in the adult entertainment industry.