Praise the Lord For!
• His Provision– A mom that we are serving was considering an abortion, but has instead decided to keep the baby! Pray for mom, R, as well as the volunteers as we continue to walk alongside her during her pregnancy and after the birth. God has blessed this little family in amazing ways through GFC and Safe Families.
• His Grace- Safe Families Greater Cincinnati/NKY and at GFC is experiencing a lot of change. Pray for continued guidance, grace, and patience as we navigate these opportunities and challenges.
Please Pray For-
• Leadership- May God grant direction and clarity to Safe Families leadership, both Greater Cincinnati/ NKY and at GFC as they seek to serve God, our families, and our volunteers well.
• Growth- May God use Safe Families to strengthen vulnerable families in NKY and highlighting His Glory.
Please pray Isaiah 40: 29-31 for our Safe Families team:
Opportunties to Serve:
• We need administrative support in the form of social media upkeep and very specifically we need Christ followers to step into a steering role at Grace.
• Safe Families Greater Cincinnati is looking for people willing to consider stepping into a staff role, full or part time. We are growing and expanding and need dedicated Christ followers with a heart for the vulnerable to serve alongside our current staff team.
• If you are interested in serving, we would love to hear from you! Please email us at the button above.
Safe Families for Children hosts vulnerable children and creates extended family–like supports for desperate families through a community of devoted volunteers who are motivated by compassion to keep children safe and families intact. There are various roles within Safe Families that include direct relational ministry as well as behind-the-scenes support.