However, this has taken a toll on our facilities and our staff. So we ask you to please pray:
- that God would continue to sustain our facilities and uphold our staff
- that the Lord would provide an additional piece of property that would make room for a larger student body
- for an increased counseling and support staff
- for external protection from unwarranted lawsuits, governmental interference and attacks from political activists
- for the 75 students in our Residential Program, the 100 men and women in our At-Home counseling programs, as well as their families
- Psalm 107:20 over those we minister- “He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction.”
Pure Life Ministries has been a pioneer in dealing with sexual addiction and its consequences for 30 years now. During that span of time thousands of people have found freedom through their counseling programs and teaching materials. Pure Life’s counseling programs are the heart and soul of their ministry. Whether you’re a man in sexual sin, a devastated wife or a struggling woman, you’ve come to the right place.