Praise God with us!
- He continues to keep our staff and students healthy!
- He has continued to sustain our ministry financially!
- Six new interns that recently decided to stay and serve!
Join us in prayer-
- As we continue to plan for our Annual Conference, please pray that the Lord would draw people to register, and especially that any concerns about the virus would not hinder people in need from registering.
- Please pray that the Lord would pour out the Holy Spirit in a greater way upon us, so that we would more effectively minister to His people.
- Also please ask God to raise up more graduates of our programs who would be willing to be trained in biblical counseling. The need is always great and additional counselors would be of tremendous help.
- Ask the Lord to bring the men in our programs into true repentance and to comfort the wives and families.
- Pray that God will continue to sustain our counselors and give them wisdom and insight for dealing biblically with the men and women in our programs.
Pure Life Ministries has been a pioneer in dealing with sexual addiction and its consequences for 30 years now. During that span of time thousands of people have found freedom through their counseling programs and teaching materials. Pure Life’s counseling programs are the heart and soul of their ministry. Whether you’re a man in sexual sin, a devastated wife or a struggling woman, you’ve come to the right place.