Praise God with us!
• The Father-Daughter Dances were a huge success with over 600 fathers and daughters in attendance! As always, it was a wonderful time celebrating the special bonds between fathers and daughters.
• New Hope Pregnancy Center is reaching more and more abortion-minded mothers and fathers with the Hope that changes everything.
• NHC has a new online parenting program that offers over a thousand different classes that are are also available in Spanish.
• Thank God with us for the faithful volunteers who serve at the four area locations each week!
Please pray for-
• Protection and healing during the Covid-19 crisis, as well as direction and wisdom as we move forward
• NHC’s outreach/marketing program to connect those facing unplanned pregnancies with the Center
• A new location for the Covington center
• Upcoming Walk for Life that will need to be rescheduled
Opportunities to serve:
• New Hope Center is always in need of more volunteers to mentor or help with office support. Please pray about volunteering at one of our four centers (Crestview Hills, Covington, Alexandria, Falmouth) for 2-3 hours a week.
“The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.“ -Romans 13:12
New Hope Center seeks to strengthen families in Northern Kentucky by offering caring support in powerful ways. They offer hope, help and healing through a range of compassionate services, including abortion alternatives for families experiencing untimely pregnancies.