Praise God with us!
• He provided a generous donor who funded the majority of the cost of our two new ultrasound machines!
• A male client in Falmouth accepted Christ last week! The Holy Spirit is also working on his girlfriend, who is also a client.
Please pray for-
• Clear direction and discernment for the opportunities to expand our ministry through opening new locations or relocating current ones
• Our marketing outreach programs will be successful in reaching more clients
• More volunteers for mentoring, office help, sonographers, and special projects
• The expansion of our ultrasound programs by adding machines to our Covington location and adding hours to our other 3 locations
Opportunities to serve:
• Volunteer at one of our four centers (Crestview Hills, Latonia, Falmouth, Alexandria) for 2-3 hours a week.
• Make diaper bags filled with baby supplies to give to clients.
“The night is nearly over, the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.” –Romans 13:12
New Hope Center seeks to strengthen families in Northern Kentucky by offering caring support in powerful ways. They offer hope, help and healing through a range of compassionate services, including abortion alternatives for families experiencing untimely pregnancies.