Praise God with us!
New Hope Center has a lot to be thankful for and is praising God for His protection and provision during these difficult days of Covid-19:
- Ability to continue pregnancy tests and ultrasounds and our mentoring, parenting, fatherhood, and Bible study programs between our mentors and clients online via Zoom. This technology allows us to continue a very important part of our ministry- educating, equipping, enabling, and empowering our clients- while keeping everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
- Expansion and renovation of our Crestview Hills Center. This allows us to have additional mentoring space.
- Opportunity to purchase our Falmouth Center because of generous donors.
- Successful Virtual Walk for Life
- New staff members:
- Terri Lynn Johnston- Nurse Manager
- Christine Smith- Client Services and Marketing
- Allie Henderson- Client Support
- Sara Handelsman- Administrative Assistant
- Lori Gohs has been promoted to Crestview Hills Center Director
Join us in prayer-
- Protection and safety for our staff and clients as we begin to reopen even more
- Ability to reach more mothers and fathers facing unplanned pregnancies
- New and larger location for our Covington Center
- Expansion of our ultrasound program
- Successful virtual fundraising in October. This year we are having an “Unbanquet”.
Thank you for praying!
New Hope Center seeks to strengthen families in Northern Kentucky by offering caring support in powerful ways. They offer hope, help and healing through a range of compassionate services, including abortion alternatives for families experiencing untimely pregnancies.