Praise God with us!
New Hope Center has a lot to be thankful for and is praising God for His protection and provisions during these difficult days of Covid-19!
- Opportunities to continue our mentoring, parenting, fatherhood, and Bible study programs between our mentors and clients online through Zoom meetings. This technology has allowed us to continue a very important part of our ministry!
- Expansion of our Crestview Hills Center into part of the offices next door! This expansion allows us to have additional mentoring space.
- Purchase of our Falmouth Center because of generous donors!
Join us in prayer-
- Protection and safety for our staff and clients as we begin to reopen
- Ability to reach more mothers and fathers facing unplanned pregnancies
- Staffing changes and opportunities
- New and larger location for our Covington Center
- Expansion of our ultrasound program including sonographers
- Renovations at our Crestview Hills and Falmouth Center
- Successful Virtual Walk for Life on June 20
Opportunities to serve-
We need help with our renovations! Specifically we need experienced help with wall framing, electrical, light demo, drywall, painting and flooring. If you can help, please email Karen!
Thank you for praying!
New Hope Center seeks to strengthen families in Northern Kentucky by offering caring support in powerful ways. They offer hope, help and healing through a range of compassionate services, including abortion alternatives for families experiencing untimely pregnancies.