New Hope Center
Praise God with us!
• With our Google Ads we have reached ten times more abortion determined clients this year!
Please pray for-
• Wisdom to know how we can reach even more clients and for those Google ads to keep working
• Our staff and board, as always, for God’s guidance
• Our current volunteers to stay encouraged and for their client’s hearts to be changed by the Gospel
• The hearts, minds, and bodies of future clients who do not know yet that they will be our clients
• More volunteers and generous financial supporters as we are looking to expand and advertise more
Opportunities to serve:
• Volunteer at one of our four centers (Crestview Hills, Latonia, Falmouth, Alexandria) for 2-3 hours a week
• Make diaper bags filled with baby supplies to give to clients
• Baby Bottles will be rushing in again after Father’s Day- we need people to count change
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.” –Romans 15:13
New Hope Center seeks to strengthen families in Northern Kentucky by offering caring support in powerful ways. They offer hope, help and healing through a range of compassionate services, including abortion alternatives for families experiencing untimely pregnancies.