Praise God with us!
•Our ministry is celebrating 30 years of hope, help, and healing and looking forward to many more to come!
Please pray for-
• Our clients who are looking for church homes, to be welcomed and discipled
• For more churches to directly partner with us in welcoming and discipling clients
• Our annual fundraising banquet on October 8th– our goal is 800+ people to attend and to raise $200,000 to go back into our services, marketing, and potential new services and centers
• Our staff and board, as always, for God’s guidance
• Our current volunteers to stay encouraged and for their client’s hearts to be changed by the Gospel
• The hearts, minds, and bodies of future clients who do not know yet that they will be our clients
• More volunteers and generous financial supporters as we are wanting to expand and advertise more
Opportunities to serve:
• If you are interested in attending, hosting a table or underwriting our banquet, please contact [email protected]
• Volunteer at one of our four centers (Crestview Hills, Latonia, Falmouth, Alexandria) for 2-3 hours a week
• Make diaper bags filled with baby supplies to give to clients
“The night is nearly over, the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.” –Romans 13:12
New Hope Center seeks to strengthen families in Northern Kentucky by offering caring support in powerful ways. They offer hope, help and healing through a range of compassionate services, including abortion alternatives for families experiencing untimely pregnancies.