Praise God with us!
New Hope Center has a lot to be thankful for and is praising God for His protection and provision during these difficult days of Covid-19:
- We are so thankful for the ability to:
- provide pregnancy tests and ultrasounds
- continue mentoring, parenting, fatherhood, and Bible study programs. Technology has allowed for this while keeping everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
- reach more women facing unplanned pregnancies, especially the abortion minded
- New staff members:
- Lori Broomhead- Client Services and Marketing Director
Join us in prayer for-
Protection, safety, and healing from Covid for our staff and New Hope family
Reaching more mothers and fathers facing unplanned pregnancies
New and larger location for our Covington Center
Expansion of our ultrasound and marketing outreach program
Successful “Hope Changes Everything” virtual fundraising campaign – May God bring more financial partners to support life through New Hope Center.
If you would like to donate to the “Giving for Hope” campaign, you can do that right here >> givingforhope.com.
New Hope Center seeks to strengthen families in Northern Kentucky by offering caring support in powerful ways. They offer hope, help and healing through a range of compassionate services, including abortion alternatives for families experiencing untimely pregnancies.