- We are so grateful for the eight Healing Hearts leaders who faithfully serve through the counseling ministry at Grace Fellowship Church. Praise God with us for the many hands who serve through this ministry!
- We praise God for the ways He is helping others come to know about Healing Hearts and bringing more like-minded individuals for leadership training. Did you know Healing Hearts has training for men, too? We’d love to have some male HH leaders at Grace as well!
- Most of all, we are thankful for the prayer and financial support we receive from our GFC body! We couldn’t do it without you!
Ways You Can Pray!
- We are working on a new intensive Bible study for men who are struggling with various issues to get to the heart of the struggle- may God be glorified and they be renewed in Christ.
- Revisions are being made to our post-abortion women’s Bible study and a leader’s guide is also being written.
- Ask the Lord to help people see the need for post-abortion ministry in the Church.
- We really need either a volunteer who does work in InDesign for our publications or the funds to be able to hire someone to do the work.
- Please pray for the five staff members who wear many hats to keep the ministry moving in the right direction.
If you have an abortion in your past, please reach out to us. We would love to come alongside you to help you find healing in Christ. We also need your help in reaching those who are still suffering in silence in our church. If you are not post-abortive, we pray that you would be sensitive and gentle in your conversations on this topic whether through social media, small group meetings, or hallway conversations. You may not realize those hearing your comments may have an abortion in their past and are overwhelmed with fear and shame. Pray that the GFC family will have a grace-filled stance on this issue while lovingly holding to the truth.
Healing Hearts is a Gospel-centered, grace-driven ministry that offers hope and healing in Jesus Christ through God’s Word to people who have been broken by sin. Healing hearts, healing families. . . one heart at a time. Their vision is to equip lay leaders in every church using the Gospel of Jesus Christ to bring hope and healing to those who are hurting by walking them through God’s Word.