Many Praises and Ways to Pray!
- We praise the Lord for those who have continued to give prayer and financial support even in these uncertain times.
- Healing Hearts is uniquely positioned to continue intensive counseling and discipleship because of our online platform. Throughout this time of social-distancing, we have not skipped a beat in remaining connected with people and making new connections through our online Bible studies!
- Praise the Lord and thank you for your prayers for the revision of our women’s publications as well as the creation of Leader’s Guides for the women’s Bible studies. They are currently off to print! We are excited and eternally grateful for the finalization of this project.
- Our men’s publications are currently being updated! Please pray for this endeavor. We are looking for male counselors who would like to be trained to use our resources. We are also looking for some external readers for our newest men’s publication. If you would like to learn more, please contact Camille Cates at [email protected].
- Please pray for our youth resources to get into the hands of those who need them this year. These resources are available for purchase in the Grace Fellowship Resource Center as well as on the Healing Hearts website. If you have a teen or young adult whom you would like to disciple, our Bible studies for young men and women (written devotional/journal style) are a great way to help them get grounded in Christ as they begin a new school year.
- As the Lord leads, please pray 2 Corinthians 5:18-20 over our ministry:
Thank you for praying!
If you have an abortion in your past, please reach out to us. We would love to come alongside you to help you find healing in Christ. We also need your help in reaching those who are still suffering in silence in our church. If you are not post-abortive, we pray that you would be sensitive and gentle in your conversations on this topic whether through social media, small group meetings, or hallway conversations. You may not realize those hearing your comments may have an abortion in their past and are overwhelmed with fear and shame. Pray that our GFC family will have a grace-filled stance on this issue while lovingly holding to the truth.
Healing Hearts is a Gospel-centered, grace-driven ministry that offers hope and healing in Jesus Christ through God’s Word to people who have been broken by sin. Healing hearts, healing families. . . one heart at a time. Their vision is to equip lay leaders in every church using the Gospel of Jesus Christ to bring hope and healing to those who are hurting by walking them through God’s Word.