• About 55% of our yearly income comes in during the last quarter of the year. Please pray that God continues to provide through His people.
• The city has sent us and the other shelters a draft of regulations they would like to impose. If the draft would pass it would increase our cost of operation or could close us down. We have responded to this, but have not heard from them yet.
• Thanksgiving and Christmas are the two most difficult holidays for the people we serve because they center around going home and getting together with family. We see more people returning to their addiction or attempting suicide at this time of the year. Please pray we are able to love people well and point them to the hope found in Jesus.
• We still need to fill the Executive Director and Director of Operations positions.
• We had a good summer serving those that came to us.
• Our long-term program has a good group of men who are doing well and are becoming more active in their churches.
• We have had some new groups come to serve dinner and lead chapel. What a blessing!
“Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God!” -Philippians 4:6
Fairhaven Rescue Mission serves the homeless and disadvantaged in Northern Kentucky
with meals, shelter and clothing in a Christ-centered Environment.