Praise God with us!
- We are having a baby girl in September of 2019 and we are totally praising God for this sweet gift!
- Faith had the opportunity to baptize her sister, Fiona, on Sunday at the Fort Thomas campus! Also, Michelle Farrell was baptized at the Florence campus by Madelyn Badgett, one of Faith’s disciples! Praise God for their commitment to Christ and their love for the church!
- One of our students, who we had been praying over for the past two years, came to Christ this semester! It has been a joy to see her growing in the Lord!
- We have 21 students from NKU/UC going to Summer Project, a 6 week discipleship training program in Sandusky, OH! Pray these students are equipped well in learning, applying, and sharing the Gospel for the glory of God!
- Please pray for Jadyn. Her father has been diagnosed and is going through treatment for brain cancer. This has been hard on Jadyn and her family, but she continues to share her faith with friends and family. Jadyn is going to ask her dad to go through John Piper’s Don’t Waste your Cancer with her over the summer. If you have some encouraging words for Jadyn, I know she would really appreciate it and so would Faith and I. Please pray.
- Join us in praying Psalm 40:1-3 for our students. “I waited patiently for the Lord; he inclined to me and heard my cry. He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord.”
Opportunities to serve!
- We have a group of five of our students living together in the fall right next to campus. We are thankful for these guys catching a vision to use their home as a place of ministry! These guys are in need of some furniture for hosting. If you have anything you are trying to get rid of, let me know!
- This summer we will be leading a Cincinnati Project with approximately 30-40 students meeting weekly. If you are interested in making meals or even coming to speak at one of these gatherings, we would love to connect with you about it!
The vision of Campus Outreach is “Glorifying God by Building Laborers on the Campus for the Lost World.” Campus Outreach (CO) seeks to build laborers with a commitment to Jesus and His Great Commission through evangelism and discipleship. CO is passionately reaching students with the gospel and training them to become mature followers of Christ. Their desire is to see students leave college equipped to labor in the harvest field for the glory of God.