Many Praises and Ways to Pray!
- Abigail Ousley is activated as a full time staff! Praise God!
- A freshmen student that we have really been getting to know this semester accepted Christ and has been growing so much over the past couple weeks! Pray for his continued growth in Jesus! Austin Sprong has been meeting with him almost daily to help him grow his foundation in Christ.
- Maddy Godsey, a newcomer to our staff team, just finished her support training and will begin raising support Nov 1st! Please pray for people to come alongside her in ministry financially and prayerfully.
- Logan Carpenter is raising support as well and approaching the full time mark! Please pray for donors to give so he can be on the campus soon! He is highly needed!
- Our Fall Retreat was a great time! We had 20 students from UC join us in Columbus for a fun getaway. Our students were able to hear great testimonies and talks that pointed them to Jesus. The conversations following this retreat have been so good and we are praying the Lord would continue to draw these students to Himself!
- We have been so thankful for our church body coming alongside us on campus, whether that is helping cook burgers at a cookout, hosting leadership team meetings in their homes, or donating to our team! The presence of the church is felt and our team is so thankful for you! If you are interested in hosting a Leadership Team at your home next semester, let me know!
- I am so thankful for Austin, Logan, Abigail, Fiona, and Maddy and their desire to labor with me at the University of Cincinnati! Working with your friends is a huge blessing!
Please pray that our team will have and show Christ-like love to all the students God puts in our lives.
“If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.” – 1 Corinthians 13:1-3
The vision of Campus Outreach is “Glorifying God by Building Laborers on the Campus for the Lost World.” Campus Outreach (CO) seeks to build laborers with a commitment to Jesus and His Great Commission through evangelism and discipleship. CO is passionately reaching students with the gospel and training them to become mature followers of Christ. Their desire is to see students leave college equipped to labor in the harvest field for the glory of God.