Praise God with us!
- At 33 weeks, Faith and Baby Ingrid are doing great! We look forward to meeting her sometime around Sept 17th!
- The summer was a huge success! We had a student from NKU serve in Khon Kaen, Thailand with our International CO team. They saw twelve Thai college students come to Christ!
- In Sandusky, we had 80 college students from the COLEX Region grow in their walk with the Lord. Multiple students committed their life to Christ for the first time this summer!
- I had the opportunity to build into four of my key guys in Cincinnati while they were working co-ops and taking summer courses. We had a blast spending time together and it has been a joy to see them grow!
- For the guys at UC who moved into a house together right off campus. They are so excited thinking about what God could do through them in this place! Please pray that God would save the souls of men in their home this semester!
- This is my first time being at UC during the fall and I can’t wait to meet all the new students on campus. On Aug 23rd, there is a College Day event where over 5,000 freshmen will be meeting different organizations on campus. Pray for favor with these students and that the Holy Spirit would move in the hearts of these students.
- We are praying for more students to attend church with us this semester from NKU and UC. Pray that they would get involved in the body of Christ.
- For confidence in our identity in Christ as we meet and share our faith with students over the next few weeks. We don’t look to the approval of man, but we delight in our King and Redeemer, Jesus!
- That our students, as well as ourselves, will know and cling to the truths of Romans 8:26-39!
The vision of Campus Outreach is “Glorifying God by Building Laborers on the Campus for the Lost World.” Campus Outreach (CO) seeks to build laborers with a commitment to Jesus and His Great Commission through evangelism and discipleship. CO is passionately reaching students with the gospel and training them to become mature followers of Christ. Their desire is to see students leave college equipped to labor in the harvest field for the glory of God.