God’s commitment to saving fuels our commitment to sending
We believe God’s promise to save people from all people groups, so we engage in a wide range of cross-cultural ministry all over the world. Whether you’re sending or going, you can help take the Gospel to the world!
While the ministries may vary, the majority of our sending efforts go toward two strategic, long-term goals. We believe these are the areas God has called us to focus on by digging in deep with prayer, people, and money.
Cultivating National Biblical Counseling Movements
- Equipping indigenous biblical counselors
- Establishing indigenous biblical counseling ministries
- Encouraging indigenous churches to train biblical counselors
Sending Disciplemakers to Least-Reached People Groups
- Equipping indigenous disciplemakers
- Establishing indigenous missionary sending systems
- Encouraging indigenous churches to engage the least-reached
Grace Fellowship is blessed to have 20+ members serving cross-culturally
Grace Fellowship also partners with people and organizations who are called to similar goals around the world.
We’re excited about what God is doing through their faithfulness and happy to support them with prayer and finances.
- Steve and Kelly Baughn | Japan
- Kim and Annie Colich | Papua New Guinea
- David and Kris | Middle East
- Akira and Sarah Soyama | Japan
- Jordan and Lauren Thomas | Ethiopia
- Wayne and Susie Vanderwier | OIC
- Tim and Helen VanSumeren | Thailand
- Frontiers | multiple teams & locations
- The Areopagus Center | Romania
- Christ Bible Institute | Japan