Associate Director of A/V Technology
With 3 large campuses, streamed video sermons, and expectations of a high-quality worship experience in all our venues, this role will work with our current Director of AV/Tech and other part-time staff to cover the growing AV and Technology needs of our multisite church. The responsibilities will cover all aspects of AV and Technology with a particular emphasis on video streamed to/from our main auditoriums and stage and house lighting.
- Ensure high-quality video capture, streaming, and projection at all 3 campuses during Sunday morning services.
- Develop expertise with the audio and video equipment in order to maintain and troubleshoot.
- Train volunteers to operate equipment during Sunday services.
- Stay current on new AV technologies and help to implement improvements as needed to maintain a high-quality experience.
- Maintain and troubleshoot stage and house lighting systems to produce a high-quality experience for attendees.
Other Team Responsibilities
- Develop expertise in audio equipment and mixing in order to troubleshoot and train volunteers.
- Stage and instrument setup.
- Supporting Sunday morning volunteer AV teams.
- Supporting worship bands with AV needs.
- Live AV support at special events as needed.
- Helping to set up, train and troubleshoot other AV equipment used by various ministries.
- General technical support with staff computers and other technology.
- Maintaining and improving our studio sound/video equipment.
- Editing of videos and podcasts.
- Give testimony and life witness of being a committed believer in Jesus Christ.
- Excited to help GFC carry out its mission.
- Able to recruit, train, and oversee AV volunteers.
- Able to plan, strategize, organize, and effectively delegate, so projects, events, and programs are completed with excellence.
- Must be able to assess needed job tasks, i.e., be a self-starter, define the work that needs to be done and complete it without close supervision.
- An eye and ear for high-quality audio and video production.
- Knowledge and experience with various types of video equipment, operation, and production.
- Skilled in live audio mixing.
- Skilled in using Mac OS, ProPresenter, and general computer functions.
- Able to learn new technologies easily.
- Must be a team player able to work effectively with a large staff over multiple campuses.
- Servant-hearted and grace-based interactions with others.
- Be able to build trusting, valuable working friendships.
- Be able to engage in appropriate humor.
Wages, Benefits, and Miscellaneous
- Salary will be commensurate with responsibilities and experience.
- Includes GFC full-time benefits package (paid holidays and vacation, professional expense account, medical/dental insurance, 403(b) w/ employer match, and more.
- This position is part of the Central Operations Team.