Winter Retreat 2023
Grace Students | Independence Campus
Independence High school and Middle schoolers are invited to get away for the weekend. Join us for worship, teaching, fun, and fellowship, this December as we dive into Colossians and take a break from the normal flow of life.
Everything You Need to Know
- Registration payment must be paid in full at time of registration.
- Full refund available if cancelation is 2 weeks before the trip.
- Students are to be dropped off at the Independence Campus on Dec 1 at the Student building (1677 Delaware Crossing, Independence, KY 41051) by 4pm.
- Buses will be departing at 5pm
- Students are to be picked at the Independence Campus on Dec 3 at 5pm at the Student building
- We will send out a text message when we are 30 minutes away from campus.
- Bedding/Sleeping bag
- Hygiene needs: Shampoo, body wash, toothpaste/toothbrush, deodorant
- Warm Clothes (4 outfits)
- Closed toed shoes
- Water Bottle
- Snacks (optional) – peanut free
- Ugly Sweater (optional)
- We never want finances to be a hindrance to attending Winter Retreat, email Tanner for more information at [email protected].
- If your student is taking medication on the trip we will need it noted on the registration form.
- Medicine will be collected at drop-off and returned at pick-up.
- Please bring the medicine in the original container with your students name on it.
- In the event of an emergency, parents may contact the Student Ministry Director.
- Tanner Cox, Director of Student Ministry: (859) 640-6990
- Knives, airsoft/paintball guns, and weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Alcohol, tobacco, and drugs of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Contact Tanner Cox at [email protected]