Florence Campus Childcare Coordinator
This position will coordinate all non-Sunday morning childcare needs of the Florence Campus Ministries. This includes recruiting/scheduling childcare workers, overseeing childcare the day of events, planning snacks and activities when needed, and ensuring the safety of the children in our care by following established policies and procedures. These childcare needs include events such as Women’s Bible Studies, Date Nights, and other campus events where childcare is offered. Serving in this role has a valuable impact by enabling parents to attend ministry events that foster their spiritual growth. If you have a passion for kids, the gift of organization, and would love to bless families by caring for their kiddos, click here to apply.
- Hours vary. Some daytime, some evening events.
- Reports to the Florence Campus Pastor.
- Organized and great communication skills.
- Must be able to learn and utilize our church management software to track childcare registrations and communicate with childcare workers.
- Love for kids and heart to serve.
- Prior involvement with Grace Kids ministry is a plus.
- A growing Christian faith and character.
- A commitment to the mission of the church. Must be personable and enthusiastic for the mission and vision of Grace Fellowship church.