Strategy & Squad | Alongside Bookclub Chapters 27 & 28
In this Episode: Chapters 27 & 28 of Alongside
Chapter 27: Strategy
- “The key to discipling children is for us as parents to actually live the lives we are inviting them into.”
- What kind of life are we leading our children into?
- Intentionally setting time aside to rest and remember Jesus
- Build into your family culture
- When kids call us out on something we should actually own it
- We need to be agreeing with God in how we should live
- Our kids are in the group of people we are supposed to disciple
Chapter 28: Squad
- There is nothing more bonding than being on mission together
- Reaching out to your kids and your community
- There is a sharing of experiences in investing in your kids together and with student ministry
- Making sure that we’re focusing on our marriage as well
- The community of believers is beautiful
- Jesus redefined family
- Parent Meeting
- Childcare registration closes Sunday
- LINK TO EVENT PAGE AND CHILDCARE REGISTRATION HERE | https://www.graceky.org/events/parent-meeting/
You can this book on Amazon, or in the Florence Campus Resource Center.
How you can participate:
– Listen & take notes.
Check the website this week for our Summer Calendars: