Fix & Grace | Alongside Bookclub Chapters 21 & 22
Join our Summer Book Club ➡️ Click Here
In this Episode: Chapters 21 & 22 of Alongside
- Are we quick to want to fix before we show that we care.
- Initial care is not usually difficult, long-suffering care is difficult.
- Jesus cared for Judas, cleansed his feet, the feet of a young man who would hand him over to be murdered.
- Do you love your kid because your kid is lovable? Or because you want something out of it? Or because it shows them Jesus?
- Is your first impulse care, or say “you should have…”
- We have to remember our sin and the grace we have received in order to extend it to others.
- We can speak with authority on hope when we have hope.
- Lord willing, your kids will be the ones to show grace on others, we should lead by example.
- We have the privilege and opportunity to set the tone for our family each day.
You can this book on Amazon, or in the Florence Campus Resource Center.
How you can participate:
– Listen & take notes.
Check the website this week for our Summer Calendars: