Tell Me What You See & Take A Walk | Alongside Bookclub Chapters 17 & 18
Join our Summer Book Club ➡️ Click Here
In this Episode: Chapters 17 & 18 of Alongside
Chapter 17: Crowns
- It’s important to say what is true about your kids.
- There are so many narratives that are fighting for your kid’s attention, so it’s important to speak what is true about what God has for them.
- Josh tells about his favorite movie: Cool Runnings
- What would your kids say that you see in them?
Chapter 18: Walk
- Physically walking and moving can help conversations.
You can this book on Amazon, or in the Florence Campus Resource Center.
How you can participate:
– Listen & take notes.
Check the website this week for our Summer Calendars: