Our Identity: God Has Naming Rights | Alongside Bookclub Chapters 11 & 12
Join our Summer Book Club ➡️ Click Here
In this Episode: Chapters 11 & 12 of Alongside
– Names are powerful. The things we call people are powerful.
- Calling our children by name.
- The “things” we call them.
– We have influence on other people’s children as well.
– Do you really know your kid’s friend’s names?
– The Mission in your home.
– Teams work better when they’re working together.
– Hospitality is such an incredible way to love children.
- Our children grow up in our home.
- What does our home tell their friends about Jesus?
– How to enter into the private world of your children.
- Removing the barriers in the home.
– Showing up in their world.
- What are they into now?
– Going after the root instead of the symptom.
You can this book on Amazon, or in the Florence Campus Resource Center.
How you can participate:
– Listen & take notes.
Check the website this week for our Summer Calendars: