In Their Shoes and How to be a Beggar (“Alongside” Book Club Chapters 5 & 6) | Couch Time (5/28/19)
In this Episode:
Chapters 5 & 6 of Alongside
– The importance of empathy
– How to have empathy and compassion for your student
– What are ways you unintentionally shut down conversations?
– Abiding in Jesus fuels the ability to love your student
– False Evidence Appearing Real & conclusions
– Beggars make the best parents
You can this book on Amazon, or in the Florence Campus Resource Center.
How you can participate:
– Listen & take notes.
Check the website this week for our Summer Calendars: