Friendships, the Slammer, & Weirdos (4/14/19) | Couch Time
Feedback or topic ideas? Email us at [email protected]
Passage: Hebrews 13
- Final exhortations to believers to be:
- Outward focused
- Obey, submit, & pray for their leaders.
Discussion / Questions:
- What does it look like to extend your friendship, your time, your talents, your resources for others?
- What would it like to be intentional in showing hospitality to friends and strangers as a family?
- Check out the Joshua Project for ways to be praying for the unreached and persecuted around the world.
- Consider helping out with Capernaum Day Camps for those with disabilities.
- What are situations where doing things God’s way will make you look weird?
- Talk about it and process it with your students.
- Pray for your student’s small group leaders regularly!
- No student ministry activities on Easter (4/21)
- CAMP REGISTRATION OPENS 4/28!