Cross Country, Tummy Time, and Suffering (4/7/19) | Couch Time
Feedback or topic ideas? Email us at [email protected]
Passage: Hebrews 12:3-17
- An encouragement to not give up in suffering
- What the purpose of suffering is
- Who God is in suffering
Discussions / Questions:
- What are some things you’ve experienced that you would call suffering?
- How does God discipline His kids?
- Do you think God disciplines well? Why or why not?
- What are things I believe about God in suffering?
- What’s my attitude? Is God doing this TO ME or FOR ME?
- What keeps you from “embracing the pain?”
- Do you model what it looks like to suffer well, or do you try to shield your kids from it?
- Show your kids what’s it’s like to suffer well so they know how to do it.
- CAMP REGISTRATION OPENS APRIL 28!