The difference between knowing and faith (3/31/19) | Couch Time
What questions do you want us to talk about on the podcast? Email us at [email protected]
Parent Equip Night
- Topic: How to have faith-building conversations with your kids.
- Interview with Ryan & Julia Petrie, as well as the Q&R time, will be posted in the near future.
- This passage talks about story after story of messed up people who were called faithful by God because they were characterized by their trust in Him.
- Faith is a confident, active dependence on the character and promises of God.
- Knowledge is knowing things about God. Faith is knowledge that leads to action.
- Where do you run when you are stressed or sad?
- What do you do when you see evil or injustice in the world?
- What are some things you need to lay aside to follow Jesus?