Sunday Recap – 3/17/19 | Couch Time
Suggestions for the podcast? Emails us at [email protected] with ideas.
BLOOD. (How’s that for a teaser?)
Passage: Hebrews 10:1-18
- Our sin was so bad that it needed to be paid for by blood, by something or someone dying.
- Jesus came to pay for sin once for all.
Points & Questions:
- Are you setting the tone in your home for what it looks like to see, acknowledge, seek forgiveness, and repent of sin?
- Do your kids see you do this?
- Guards come down when you are honest with your sin with your kids and set the example.
- Spend time thinking about how bad your sin is that it required the perfect Son of God, Jesus, to die.
- View and interact with your kids in the joy of your sins being forgiven.
📢 ANNOUNCEMENTS 📢
- 3/24 – Sunday MORNING sermon topic: Pastor Peter will be speaking on abuse.
- 3/31 – Sunday NIGHT: Parent Equip Night with guest speakers and 4 families getting money towards camp!
📖 G.O.A.T. Reading Plan –> click HERE to download