Sunday Recap – 2/3/19 | Couch Time
- Answering the question: why does fun matter?
- “Fun is the context where relationships are cultivated.” – Ryan
- Parts of Fun
- Brings down our guard
- Helps us breathe
- Helps us be more open-minded
- Doing things together creates:
- Shared experiences
- Teachable moments
- Point them to Jesus
- Encourage them
In what ways can you build fun into your family culture?
What is ONE THING you can do this week?
Ideas for Family Activities
- Secret Adventure (an activity you planned that your kids don’t know about)
- Movie Night
*Email us at podcasts[at]graceky[dot]org with any ideas for topics that you’d like us to cover on the podcast!
Reading Plan for the Hebrews Series (click HERE to download)