Fast & Pray
Go Boldly Before the Throne of Grace
Aligning our hearts with God’s heart
to care about what He cares about,
the way He cares about it.
Fasting is one of the simplest ways we can practice our dependence on God. By choosing to not eat, we invite sharp, constant, reminders that we are not self-sufficient and need God to sustain our lives. These reminders also help our prayers by putting us in right alignment with God! He is the provider; we are the needy. He is sovereign; we are servants. He is worthy; we are worshipers. Start slow and practice often!
Prayer is simply communicating with God, like any conversation. It might come easily for some, but for most of us, it helps to have an idea of what you want to talk about. Three Minutes of Prayer is an easy tool to help you plan out a quick prayer time. You can expand any of the sections as time allows and add in any topics you want to talk with God about. Start slow and practice often!
- Sunday Mornings – Praying with people on-site in the lobby of each campus before and after services
- Monday Evenings – Gathering to pray for weekly and on-going needs | 7:00pm | Team Member’s home
- Tuesday Mornings – Praying for the persecuted Church | 6:30am | Fort Thomas Campus | Entrance B
- Wednesday Mornings* (rotating topics) – 8:00am
- Missionary Care Teams – Praying for our cross-cultural workers and for the people they are serving
*due to the sensitive nature of the topics at this prayer gathering, please contact us if interested