Re-Enrollment for Kroger Plus Card!
Attention Kroger shoppers!
It’s time to re-enroll (or enroll for the first time) in the Community Rewards program to raise money for Grace Fellowship (Ambassadors of Grace International) simply by doing your grocery shopping! If you’re already enrolled, it takes all of 2 minutes to re-enroll … and just 5 if you’re enrolling for the first time!
The process is super easy:
1. Go to www.kroger.com/communityrewards
2. Sign in (if you’ve already registered with Kroger) or select “Create an Account”
3. After you sign in – or as you go through the account creation process – you will be asked to enter our assigned # – 81783 (listed as AOGI / Grace Fellowship Church)
4. Once you enter the # and select “Search,” the system will list AOGI / Grace Fellowship Church as an option
5. Click the radio dial next to our name, then click “Enroll”
6. That’s it!!
Kroger will donate 3% of your purchase total to GFC … or in other words, for every $100 you spend at Kroger, we get $3 of it.
So make sure to enroll today!